Conducting Conversations at the Senior¬†Level
Many buying decisions are made or influenced by senior-level customers. These executive customers bring¬†a different perspective to the buying process than do lower level contacts. Establishing positive relationships¬†with these customers requires effective, well-planned communication.
Conducting Conversations at the Senior Level
Conducting Conversations at the Senior Level builds confidence and competence to achieve more in-depth,¬†engaging, productive conversations with senior-level customers. It focuses on advanced interpersonal skills¬†that build the salesperson‚Äôs credibility as an advisor.
Key content of Conducting Conversations at the Senior Level includes:
- Three approaches that high-performing salespeople use in face-to-face discussions with senior-level¬†customers
- Methods to take fundamental communications to a more advanced level by balancing inquiry and¬†advocacy
- Practise using inquiry and advocacy skills and tactics for more effective conversations
- Worksheets for planning and reflecting on customer conversations, using the inquiry and advocacy¬†approach
Conducting Conversations at the Senior Level is ideal for business development professionals who interact¬†with senior level clients. Participants gain skills and confidence to achieve more in-depth, engaging, and¬†productive business discussions with senior-level managers.
By participating in Conducting Conversations at the Senior Level, participants will be able
- Expand business by engaging in more skilful and productive conversations with senior-level customers
- Position themselves more credibly with customers as trusted advisors
Conducting Conversations at the Senior Level typically includes 2.5-hours of classroom learning, with tools¬†for on-the-job skill application and reinforcement.